A Thread of My Own

My days pass so quickly - tending to this and then that - I start threads in my mind and then never get them finished. This, I pray, will be a spot to place them and maybe even share...a thread of my own.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Funny isn't it? How I created this blog as a spot to put all these random thoughts down; and yet, even here they seem too random to make sense. Sometimes I can't even compose a paragraph. Just thoughts like.....

Life is messy.

How this fallen world has two threads ~ joy and suffering. They are so intermingled with one another. One is always a thread in the other. I was reading a critique of a favorite book of mine today. The critic was stating how this particular author was masterfully able to run these two threads together in his story. He talked about how this is part of the reason the book is so beloved. I agree. It mimics life.

Or thoughts about......

Advice that came from another CF mom to not sweat the small stuff and remember that those you encounter, seemingly going about a routine day, could be suffering in ways you can't imagine.

And, did I mention, don't sweat the small stuff?

1 comment:

  1. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds.Not winning games try Nitro Racing Go beginners guide tips cheats strategies to win games

    ReplyDelete